Welcome to your personal identification
If you like to sign with a qualified electronic signature, you need to identify yourself. We offer various identification methods, which are valid according to EU and Swiss law.
The identification usually takes 5 minutes. Please have the following ready:
- Voucher code, that you have received either from us or your partner. If you do not own a voucher, you can visit SRS Direct.
Please complete the entire identification process without closing this browser tab.
Our Smart Registration Service (SRS) offers various identification procedures. Please select an identification method.
You need a webcam, a microphone, an up-to-date browser and a stable internet connection. After identification, you can use electronic signing for 5 years without repeating the process.
- is available from Mon - Sun 7am-12am
- is in German or English avalable
- accepts ID documents according to list of countries
- is only valid for advanced signatures in Switzerland
Visit a on of the selected Swisscom shops as a certified registration authority for qualified electronic signature near you.
Please activate the Mobile ID or Mobile ID App on your mobile phone before your visit.
Bring your valid ID or passport and mobile phone for identification in the Swisscom Shop.
You need a German bank account and your online banking login data. After identification, you can use elektronic signing for 2 years without repeating the process.
The service is:
- available 24/7
- in German or English avaliable
- list of not-supported German banks.
You need a German identity card or residence permit with available transport pin or already activated online ID function and a mobile phone with NFC function. After identification, you can use electronic signing for 2 years without repeating the process.
The service is:
- Available 24h/ 7 days
- Available in German and English