Welcome to your personal identification
If you like to sign with a qualified electronic signature, you need to identify yourself. We offer various identification methods, which are valid according to EU and Swiss law.
The identification usually takes 5 minutes. Please have the following ready:
- Voucher code, that you have received either from us or your partner. If you do not own a voucher, you can visit SRS Direct.
Please complete the entire identification process without closing this browser tab.
Our Smart Registration Service (SRS) offers various identification procedures. Please select an identification method.
You need a webcam, a microphone, an up-to-date browser and a stable internet connection. You need to renew the identification at the latest after 5 years or when your ID document has expired.
- available from Mon - Sun 7am-12am
- languages: German or English
- list of supported ID documents
- only valid for advanced signatures in Switzerland
Visit a Swisscom shop as a certified registration authority for qualified electronic signature near you.
Please activate the Mobile ID or Mobile ID App on your mobile phone before your visit.
Bring your valid ID or passport and mobile phone for identification in the Swisscom Shop.Find location